YAMAHA RX-A3060BL AVENTAGE SERIES 9CH AV RECEIVER
Experience best-in-class performance with the highest level of processing power offered for AVENTAGE network AV receivers. This 11.2-channel AVENTAGE network AV receiver features Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ for surround sound realism, try while offering high-resolution audio playback and access to streaming music services via the built-in Wi-Fi. With the latest in HDMI® technologies, hospital experience movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD and high dynamic range (HDR). Enjoy high-resolution audio playback and access to online music with built-in Wi-Fi, connect a smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth® for quick wireless access to your music streaming services or use the phono input to listen to your favorites on vinyl. This device also supports MusicCast to deliver wireless multiroom audio playback, all controlled by a simple app.
- AVENTAGE Craftsmanship: Designed to deliver the highest levels of audio performance through engineering
- Aluminum front panel, symmetrical amplifier layout, H-shaped cross frame, double-bottom chassis
- 4K Ultra HD video upscaling with HDCP 2.2, HDR and BT.2020 support
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with CINEMA DSP HD3 (up to 7.1.4-ch expandability with external 2-ch amplifier)
- MusicCast wireless multiroom audio compatible
- High-performance digital to analog conversion (ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC ES9016S and ESS Premier DAC ES9006A)
- Room acoustics optimization using YPAO™-R.S.C. with 3D, 64-bit precision EQ calculation and angle measurement
- Bluetooth®, built-in Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct for wireless music streaming
- AirPlay®, Pandora®, Rhapsody®, Spotify®, SiriusXM Internet Radio and AV Controller App
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- Advanced HDMI® zone switching (Zone 2)
- Zone Extra Bass for added bass in Zone 2 and 3
- Zone Volume Equalizer for optimum sound balance in Zone 2 and 3
- Zone GUI and Party Mode
The AVENTAGE Advantage
Craftsmanship in engineering design. The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.
High Quality Parts for Optimum Performance
The whole is greater than the sum. Every single part in an AV receiver affects the sound quality. For AVENTAGE models, extra time is taken to find (or develop) the exact parts needed to achieve the highest performance possible. Sound technicians go through a testing process to, in effect, “tune” the receiver’s sound.